CapLocker Smart Locker System –Providing a high-durability, high-security solution for your asset, supply, and package management needs.
This barcode-based system utilizes incredibly tough and secure construction to keep your assets safely locked away and is only available to those users with authorization to access them. With software running in the cloud, your asset and user information can be accessed securely, anywhere you have access to the internet; meaning you are never out of the loop, and your users are never without support.
Each CapLocker Smart Locker System comes standard with:
- CapLocker Unit(s)
- 1st Year Software Licenses
- 1st Year Annual Support Services
- 1-year Warranty on parts and software
- Installation Services (remote support or local installation)
The CapLocker Smart Locker System provides significant benefits to your organization and the security of your assets including:
- Remote management of all of your Smart Locker Systems through SaaS in a secure cloud environment
- High durability steel construction
- High security panels and door locks
- Easy locker access management (users, roles, times, security requirements, training requirements, licenses, etc.)
- Central management of multiple CapLocker Smart Locker Systems
- Alarm functions
- Access records for all transactions
- Audit trails for usage analysis, chain of custody reviews, and incident investigations
- Easy integration with existing applications and platforms such as Ultimo, SAP, Lenel, Active Directory, TOPdesk, nedap, and many others.
Through our experience, we have seen many varied applications for the CapLocker Smart Locker System like these listed below, but this list is ever growing as we work with more and more customers ensuring their requirements are met:
- Sensitive Item Access Management
- High Value/Highly Pilferable Asset Storage
- Secure Personal Item Storage
- Check In/Check Out of Assets or Tools
- Environmentally Sensitive Asset Storage and Security
- Parcel Management Applications
- Secure Storage and Charging Stations
We also offer additional accessories/upgrades to the base system to further tailor your CapLocker Smart Locker System to your existing processes and requirements:
- Integration of existing ID Badge systems like Active Directory, Lenel, and many others
- Biometric Fingerprint Access
- Two Factor Authentication
- Extended Life Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Security Camera Systems
- Outdoor Weather Resistance Conditioning
- Wireless Connectivity
- Cellular Connectivity
Download the Brochure and check out the videos below to see more.
Download the CapLocker Brochure
If you are interested in how the CapLocker system by CaptureTech can help your organization, contact us today!