In addition to developing applications for a specific client’s objective, AdvanTech, Inc. also keeps abreast of overall business needs for many industries in the public and private sectors, and will develop our own applications to meet some of these needs. As new applications are created and rolled out for use in the field, we will add them here, and encourage those with more questions about these applications to contact us to communicate with a technical specialist.
Following are current applications that we have developed. Although applications developed for our clients are proprietary unless the client wishes to make it available in the open market, our development team also uses their own skills and creativity to develop fresh concepts designed to provide solutions to other challenges in business.
This web-based 2016 application for the firearms industry was based on an expansion of A&D Secure, but addresses more inventory processes and provides the much-requested point-of-sale (POS) function.
Account4Arms+ is a point-of-sale, web-based component created for the firearms industry in 2016 that picks up where A&D Secure leaves off. Not only are serialized items tracked from the ordering process through the final sale (providing more accurate A&D “bound” books), but the dealer’s entire store inventory—including any non-serialized item—is managed and incorporated into a user-friendly POS system. Whether selling to or buying from customers, working from the storefront, at a trade show, on a laptop, or a tablet, any product can be added to inventory, recorded in the A&D book, bought or sold, and receipt printed or emailed in real-time. It’s like having a retail store anywhere, open 24/7/365.
Account4Arms+ was created to help firearms dealers with:
- Achieve greater accuracy in tracking arms’ serial numbers
- Ensure discounts, tax rates, buy-backs, and more are accounted for at point-of-sale
- Track exact product via multiple cross-referenced fields
- Know at a glance stock that is currently available to maintain inventory
- Achieve visibility of product from manufacture to point-of-sale
- Attend trade shows with powerful point-of-sale capabilities and features
- Automate accountability of all inventories
- Protect stock and ensure employee accountability
- Add both serialized and non-serialized items at point-of-sale
This application for the firearms industry was created in 2013 to streamline the process of maintaining the Acquisition & Disposition (A&D) books required by the ATF for all firearms sales from manufacturing to final sale to retail customer.
A&D Secure is an RFID-based product that was designed in 2013 for the firearms industry by AdvanTech, Inc. to track all ATF-monitored items from the manufacturer to the end user, and record the chain of custody automatically. Using this program to manage your Acquisition and Disposition (A&D) books provides additional benefits by:
- Reducing or eliminating ATF and State Department violations
- Improving department personnel job satisfaction
- Substantially reducing labor cost
- Reducing administrative activities
- Providing an impressive return on investment
- Instantly accessing inventory 24/7/365
To see how RFID works as part of A&D Secure in the firearms industry, watch American Tactical Imports’ and AdvanTech’s video.