Medical Logistics Warehouse Manager
AdvanTech Inc. is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Medical Logistics Warehouse Manager for a government medical logistics project. This project provides rapid response fulfillment for the delivery of medical supplies for military units across the United States.
Applicants should be experienced in Medical Logistics including familiarity with supplies, ordering, stock rotation, expiration tracking and long-term temperature monitoring. Applicants are expected to have familiarity with National Stock Number (NSN) organization, Department of Defense forms, and setting up a new warehouse operation. Military Experience is preferred.
Must have experience in staff management, conflict resolution, hours management and operational financial management.
- Monday-Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Some weekends and nights as needed (not expected) to meet shipping times
- Manage operations of the 7,000 sq. ft warehouse
- Manage up to five people
- Act as on-site POC for AdvanTech, Inc.
- Conduct procurement activities with our vendors
- Manage monthly partial, and semi-annual full inventories