Medical Logistics Supply Specialists
AdvanTech Inc. is currently seeking qualified applicants for Medical Logistics Supply Specialists for a government medical logistics project. This project provides rapid response fulfillment for the delivery of medical supplies for military units across the United States.
Applicants should be experienced in warehousing operations including inventory processes, receiving operations, stock management, safe packaging standards, and shipping preparation. Experience in medical material management is highly encouraged. Applicants must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Word and MS Excel.
- Monday-Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Some weekends and nights as needed (not expected) to meet shipping times
- Conduct inventory operations including:
- Shipping preparation
- Stock rotations
- Expiration tracking
- Routine warehouse cleaning/maintenance
- Assembling shipments
- Spot/Monthly Partial/Semi-Annual Inventory validations
- Help generate usage reports/stock level reports