AVA Item Manager is a total supply chain visibility and logistics management system developed by Advantech, Inc.. The system utilizes a web-based interface, passive RFID (pRFID) tagging and barcoding. It is a fully-loaded system encompassing a vast amount of logistics processes including: requisitioning, order-tracking, inventory management, stock levels, issuance, and disposal.
- Increased visibility of inventory across entire organization, leading to decreased inventory costs.
- Manages ordering and communicates with legacy purchasing system to decrease labor costs associated with purchasing.
- The system has full audit trails with transaction history.
- Easy-to-use interface and multiple users allowed.
- Inventory can be identified at all levels with passive RFID (pRFID) or Barcodes.
- Full physical inventory replenishment process.
- Customized Master Catalog that identifies all items approved for purchase.
- The system automatically alerts suppliers when inventory is low.